Matthew is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University in May of 2015. Matt’s work ethic was formed at a young age. When he was 15, Matt started his own landscaping business with his brother that he still runs today. Matt joined Markovitz Dugan & Associates in January 2016. At Markovitz Dugan & Associates, he will be working on tax returns and financial statements for businesses and individuals. When not working at Markovitz Dugan & Associates, Matt is passionate about most sporting events whether it be playing or watching. He is a die-hard Pittsburgh fan routing for the success of his Steelers, Penguins and Pirates. He loves living in Pittsburgh so he can spend a great amount of time with all his friends and family.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporation Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- Financial Statement Reporting
- Payroll Tax Compliance
- Personal Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- QuickBooks Accounting Software
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance