Anthony joined Markovitz Dugan & Associates in July of 2015. Prior to being hired by Markovitz Dugan & Associates, he worked for BNY Mellon as a Capital Market Accountant and as Staff Accountant for another public accounting firm in the Pittsburgh Area. Anthony provides tax and accounting services to a variety of Markovitz Dugan & Associates clients in numerous industries. He is currently in the process of pursuing his CPA license. When not a Markovitz Dugan & Associates, Anthony enjoys participating in Tough Mudder events, playing basketball, soccer or chess, fishing and other outdoor activities.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporation Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- Financial Statement Reporting
- Payroll Tax Compliance
- Personal Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Robert Morris University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting