Karla A. Kefover, CPA
Karla joined Markovitz Dugan & Associates in February 2004. Karla has been in the public accounting field for over fifteen years. Karla mainly provides tax and accounting services to closely held corporations and family owned businesses. In her spare time, Karla enjoys training in martial arts, walking her dog, traveling and reading.
Areas of Expertise
- Auditing and accounting matters
- Corporate income tax preparation and planning
- Financial statement preparation
- Personal income tax preparation and planning
- Saint Vincent College, B.S.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants